To celebrate Love Data Week, February 10 – February 14, 2020, Mason Libraries’ Digital Scholarship Center (DiSC) is offering a series of workshops focused on getting started with R, python, GIS, text analysis, using secondary data, and managing data projects. The workshops are held in the DiSC Lab, Room 2701A Fenwick Library. All are welcome to attend these workshops regardless of skill level. Registration is strongly encouraged. Click on the time links below to register.
- Working With and Analyzing Secondary Data – Monday, February 10, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- Using Voyant for Text Analysis – Tuesday, February 11, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- R/Python: How and Why to Get Started – Wednesday, February 12, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- OSF 101: Introduction to the Open Science Framework – Thursday, February 13, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- Introduction to GIS and Mapping – Friday, February 14 at 1:00 PM
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org