The new Mason Libraries Search is now live! Mason Libraries Search allows you to search hundreds of millions of items simultaneously from the following:
- The books, e-books and media we’ve always had in our catalog
- Mason’s digital collections in MARS and LUNA
- Mason’s Electronic Dissertations and Theses
MasonCatalog + Articles and More (includes all the above and adds…)
- Research databases and E-Journal collections like ERIC, MEDLINE, JSTOR and many others.
- Legal, governmental and archival materials
WRLC Members (includes Mason and adds)
- Library catalogs of all members of the Washington Research Library Consortium
Using Mason Libraries Search
Mason Libraries Search retrieves items that satisfy your search terms from the collections of Mason’s libraries, from individual publishers and from open-access scholarly repositories. You may also expand your search results to include items where immediate access is not possible by using the “Expand My Results” option on the search results page. For more in-depth research, you’ll also want to consult our Database Portal to search content that isn’t necessarily included within Libraries Search.
You can access items held by other institutions via our Interlibrary Loan Service, or in-person visits to Washington Research Library Consortium member libraries.