Need to relax as you finish your papers and projects? Thinking about the winter break? Check out what Mason Libraries has for you:
- Watch Oscar winning independent films, such as Twilight Samurai or The Scent of Green Papaya, in our New World Cinema database, which includes 200 full-length feature films and award-winning short films.
- Stream a variety of documentaries and social issue films on Docuseek
- Kick back with one of the 700 recent fiction and non-fiction books housed in Mason Libraries’ Recommended Reads collection in Gateway Library
- Listen to the blues music of Muddy Waters or folk songs by Bob Dylan in Music Online: American Music.
- Choose a classic Mozart symphony, holiday music from a dozen countries around the world, or one of the 44,000 tracks of blues, jazz, gospel, ragtime, spiritual, spoken word, and more – available in Music Online: Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries.
Mason Libraries’ online resources are available 24/7 – free – for all Mason faculty, students, and staff. For more information or more choices, browse our A-Z list or subject collections of online resources. Enjoy your break – short or long!