Celebrating its fifth anniversary, Graduate Research Connections goes online for GRADReCon2020! Join us on October 29 and 30, from Noon – 4:45 p.m.
What is GRADReCon?Graduate Student Life and Mason Libraries partner with other university departments to offer various workshops designed to build your productivity, research, and writing skills essential to success in your graduate studies at Mason. GRADReCon2020 sessions are conducted via Zoom; links will be emailed to registered attendees. Visit infoguides.gmu.edu/gradrecon to register and learn more about each session. Here’s what’s in store:
- Funding for Graduate Student Research Noon – 12:55 p.m.
- Strategies for Structuring + Writing Lit Reviews 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Project Planning: Get Research, Thesis, Dissertation Done 2:45 – 3:40 p.m.
- ABCs of Publishing 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
- Grant Writing 101 – Telling Your Story Noon – 12:55 p.m.
- Summarizing + Exporting Your Data with Excel 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- University Dissertation + Thesis Services Overview 2:45 – 3:40 p.m.
- Organizing + Managing Your Project Data 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.