Updated April 2, 2020
Note: Scanning of materials in our physical collection is suspended until further notice as of Noon, Saturday, April 4. Check out our many e-resources and online services highlighted below.
- Mason Libraries Services + Programs FAQs
- Digital Services
- Virtual Reference Service (Research Help Online)
- Digital Resources are available through library.gmu.edu
- Mason Libraries Search (e-Books, articles, etc)
- Research Databases
- Publishers/Vendors Expanded Access to Content
- E-Textbook Access
- Media FAQ for Faculty
- Media Collections
- Mason OER Metafinder (MOM)
- HathiTrust – Mason Libraries’ books available online
- Sign in to the HathiTrust
- Select George Mason University from the drop down list
- Login with your Mason NetID and password
- Search for the title(s) you are interested in reading
- For those books where Mason also owns a copy of the title and HathiTrust offers a scanned version of the contents, a “Temporary Access” link will appear. Click that link and you can “check out” the title for online viewing during a one hour “exclusive access” period (renewable under certain conditions).
Please refer to Mason’s covid-19 website for current university information.