Join us in 2001 Fenwick Library on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 from 5 – 7 p.m. for the closing reception and artists’ talk for [Land]scape, an exhibition of works by current MFA students in Mason’s School of Art. [Land]scape is presented by Fenwick Gallery in partnership with ARTIFACT, a graduate student organization for MFA candidates in the School of Art.
During a government shutdown, many publicly available government resources are not available. This InfoGuide offers alternatives to commonly used government resources.
- Career and Internship Fair
- Keynote Presentations
- Networking Reception
- Student Research Poster Competition
- Student Map Competition
Come join us!!! Register Now: ggs.gmu.edu/gis-day
Mason Undergraduate Students! Do you love music? Are you interested in music? Are you studying music? Enter the Music Poster Contest!
How to Enter
- Create a display poster for Mason Libraries’ Music Library.
- Do some biographical or historical research on a music topic of personal interest – choose a subject from any era or genre of music. Use the Music InfoGuide – infoguides.gmu.edu/music – as a starting point.
- Then TELL a very short music-related story or EXPLAIN a music-related event on your poster.
- Any Mason undergrad can submit an entry – no need to be a music major.
- Stop by the Music Library, 2600 Fenwick, and look at the current exhibit for ideas of how the posters can be designed and are displayed.
- Contest deadline: November 19, 2018. Winning posters will be displayed in the Music Library, 2600 Fenwick Library from December 3, 2018 to February 15, 2019.
- Grand Prize = $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- 3 Runners-up = $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Cards
Details + More Information
- Visit infoguides.gmu.edu/musicposter for complete details about your poster entry: font, layout, graphics, how to submit poster, etc.
- Questions? Stop by and visit your friendly, approachable Music Librarian, Steve Gerber, 2604 Fenwick.