Mason Libraries’ TextSelect program provides required textbooks for selected required classes. Through TextSelect, textbooks which cost more than $50.00 are purchased by the libraries. This popular collection now includes required textbooks for the following selected 100, 200, 300 & 400 level required courses:
- Required General Education classes
- Required School of Business classes
- Required Conflict Resolution classes
- Required Economics classes
- Required Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Health and Nursing classes
TextSelect also includes selected textbooks under $50.00 as well as selected graduate-level textbooks in these class subject areas (above). TextSelect textbooks are placed on 2-hour reserve in the Gateway Library, located in the Johnson Center, Fairfax Campus. Check the the Mason Libraries Catalog or the Course Reserve Catalog to find TextSelect textbooks on reserve. Students may also suggest a textbook purchase.
For more information on TextSelect, please contact Madeline Kelly, mkelly25 at gmu.edu, 703-993-2849, or your subject librarian.