During the summer, Mason Libraries developed and implemented a new course reserves process to better serve Mason students and faculty. The goals are to simplify student access to e-Reserves, to streamline the reserve request process for faculty, and to provide a more consistent course reserve experience across all campuses. Changes include:
- Students now access their e-Reserves directly through their course pages on Blackboard.
- Faculty now place all course reserve requests through ILLiad.
- More detailed information for faculty on using the new process is available at Course Reserves (Instructors).
Questions? Need assistance? Please contact your campus reserves staff:
- Nicholas Hofmann or Vittoria Perrone (Fairfax)
- 703-993-9043, ereserve @ gmu.edu
- Richard Plaskus (Prince William)
- 703-993-7539, pwlres @ gmu.edu
- Jane Zhang (Arlington)
- 703-993-8229, aclres @ gmu.edu