Mason Graduate Students are welcome to enhance and expand research skills at the next Graduate Research Workshops Day, Presidents Day, Monday, February 18, 2013. Hour-long sessions include:
- Thesis & Dissertation Workshops
- Engineering Research Resources
- Business Research Strategies
- Conflict & Peace Studies Strategies
- Open Access Publishing
- Open Access Publishing Fund
- Research Refresher
- Zotero 101
- Qualitative Analysis & NVivo1
- and more!
It’s also a good day to schedule a research appointment with your subject Liaison Librarian to discuss your research needs. For a complete list of sessions, Mason Library locations and more, go to library.gmu.edu/learn. Bring a topic – bring a friend!