Vendor Notice: ProQuest will be performing infrastructure maintenance on February 4, 2012. A twelve (12) hour maintenance window will be required for this maintenance. The window will take place from Saturday, February 4, 2012, at 22:00 ET to Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 10:00 ET. The following products will be unavailable during that time:
- New and Legacy ProQuest platform products, ProQuest Historical Newspapers (traditional and graphical K12 interface), American Periodicals Series
- Chadwyck-Healey products with domain names ending with chadwyck.com
- Illumina products such as Technology Research Database, Illustrata: Natural Sciences, and Sociological Abstracts
- Genealogy and local history products including African American Heritage, Ancestry Library Edition, HeritageQuest Online, Historic Map Works Library Edition, ProQuest Obituaries and Digital Sanborn Maps
- K-12 products, including eLibrary and SIRS
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm and online dissertation products
Welcome to our new library staff colleagues!
- Tina Adams, Distance Education Librarian
- Tim Blanchard, Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Assistant
- Kim Edwards, Information Analyst, Technical Services Group
- Mark Schwartz, Marketing & Communications Officer
Mason Libraries’ popular chat reference service, iMasonLibraries, wll be back online for Spring Semester on Monday, January 30 with expanded service hours. In addition to our standard Monday through Friday schedule, we will also be online on Saturdays from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. iMasonLibraries provides brief answers and/or quick research tips to get you where you need to be – or what you want to find. If you need more extensive research assistance, call a Reference Desk or contact your Liaison Librarian.
Welcome back, Mason Nation! Get a jump start on your Spring Semester research – attend a research workshop, check out our InfoGuides, consult our librarians, visit our libraries and see what we can do — together!